Saturday, November 30, 2013

Writing a Letter Taks

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
You are due to move into a rented apartment next month but you will not be able to because you have some problems.

Write a letter to the landlord. In your letter:
  • explain your situation
  • describe your problems
  • tell him/her when you think you can move in
Write at least 150 words.

You do NOT need to write any addresses.

Dear Mr Brands 

By this letter  I want to let you know about an inconvenient I'm currently facing in the building where I'm living, apparently there have been some issues here that require an immediate solution which might take within one or two months.

A few days ago there was a theft inside the building in which 12 apartments were involved including mine. Fortunately nothing important was stolen just a few things of ours. The matter is that no one can't move anywhere while the investigation is carried out by the authorities, they say that as soon as the case is solved, We'll be able to move out of the building.

I just want to apologize  for the possible delay that this could cause. But this is actually something out of my hands, and I just want to ask you to still keep the apartment for me and my wife and if this means that I have to pay extra money, I will do so.

I really hope this doesn't cause any problem

Your sincerely

Andrés J

No comments:

Post a Comment